(Unlocking hats and chapters?

1. I am up to 85% and when I go into the trophy room, it says that there are hats and bricks in the chapter. But when i go into the room it also says there are hats and bricks to get but when I go to pick the chapter, it says there isn't any hats or bricks to get. The only way I knew they were there was because it said it was locked in the trophy room and I'am at 85% and I got all the other stuff there is to get except the locked stuff and it is driving me crazy. I don't know how to unlock it. I bought all of the characters and all of the brick extras. Help

User Info: arcuri13

arcuri13 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. If you're missing hats but the Stage Select screen shows that you have all the hats for each area, that means you are missing some of the True Wizard hats. If I remember correctly, there will be a grey stud next to the chapter name in the Chapter Select screen if you have the True Wizard hat for that chapter.

There are only 14 Red Bricks in the game. I don't remember them being listed in the Trophy Room.

My Guide to Characters, Gold Hats, and Red Bricks is here:
    www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631937-lego-harry-potter-years-5-7/60977214?page=1
    I suggest scrolling down the page to start in the Free Play section. The Red Brick list is about 2 pages later.

Also, double-check your shop and your in-game menu to ensure you bought all the Red Bricks you found.

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy - 4 years ago 0 0