How i can unlock the 3rd batch of missions in crossplay mode?

1. I can't unlock more missions and i have 224000 points in crossplay....i have cleared all the 1st and 2nd bacth of missions but i don't know how to unlock the final batch...please help me, or i need to reach te rank 8?If that were so....how many points would I need to reach the rank 8?

User Info: devapain0079

devapain0079 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Just play the missions with higher points until you get a new promotion rank. Your Mission Rank should be at level 8 to unlock the last rank battles.

About 250000 points you might need. Just finish the ones with higher points.

User Info: lester2020

lester2020 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Play the mission you have been played so far over & over and you got a promotion mission,finish it and you can become to rank 9

User Info: adrian_ozu

adrian_ozu - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Some missions will only be availabe after finishing the main story mode once (after beating the game, save and then load that save file). Those include the missions in which you can get the Technology Drop (the "blue prints to build mobile suits) of mobile suits of other series.

User Info: JapOwl

JapOwl - 3 years ago 0 0