All Playable Characters?

1. Who are all the playable characters?

User Info: Hidan213

Hidan213 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. SPOILER:

Natsu
    Happy
    Lucy
    Gray
    Erza
    Wendy
    Ichika
    Hibiki
    Eve
    Ren
    Jura
    Leon
    Sherryl
    Charle
    Gajeel
    Lily
    Mirajane
    Elfman
    Lissana
    Juvia
    Evergreen
    Kana
    Levy
    Loki
    Fried
    Bixlow
    Mest
    Gildarts
    Laxus
    Droy
    Jet
    Alzack
    Bisuka
    Mystgun
    Edo Erza
    Zeref
    Ultear
    and 8 others (I don't have a clue yet, does anyone have?)

User Info: Rayearthe

Rayearthe - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. It was grimoire and oracion seis..but need a password

User Info: ValentinoRoses

ValentinoRoses - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Hi, we have to wait for them to be released to know who they are, but I think I know 7 of the 8 characters. They are PROBABLY (NOT SURE) :

MISSING CHARACTERS (8) :

ORACION SEIS (3)
    Racer
    Kobra
    Midnight

GRIMOIRE HEART 7 (3)
    Azuma
    Zancrow
    Meredy

OTHERS (2)
    Jellal
    ????

The 8th would probably be Iris, I don't think it's Angel because her costume gives more bonus stats than the other playable characters. But may be I'm wrong about it, it could be Blue Note, but it's the same as Angel.

As seen recently in manga, you can put Jellal costume on Mistgun while Jellal will be unlockable.

Sorry for mistakes, since I mainly speak French...

User Info: Kana_panach

Kana_panach - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. How bout makarov? Hahaha... That guy was on the list at the main website of ft zeref kakusei. The downside was that website introduced 46 characters, while the game has only 45. So both the game and the site has 8 unknown characters. They raised my hopes in playing as FT's GM, and now it might not happen. Argh...

User Info: Rayearthe

Rayearthe - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Hi, I checked the characters book. Not official, but I'm sure now that Meledy, Zancrow, Azuma, Racer, Kobra, Midnight and Jellal will be playable. But... when I was looking the book... On the last there is Edolas Soldier and there is nothing else after, and no empty page before, which represents every playable characters's magic.

So, I'm affraid that Edolas Soldier is the last playable characters... I do really hope that it will not be that guy... It would be very stupid...

It could be Makarov though... We don't know, we'll have to wait!

User Info: Kana_panach

Kana_panach - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Official website says that makarov isn't playable.

www.konami.jp/fairytail_zeref/

User Info: Roh_Sparr

Roh_Sparr - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Hi bad news, all characters were revealed. And it confirmed every things I said earlier, edolas soldier is the unknown character... X( WHAT WERE THE DEVELOPPERS THINKING ABOUT when they decided to make that useless "thing" playable?! So disapointed! Though, some people have passwords for Jellal Meldy, Racer and Midnight in answered questions. Others can be unlocked now with cheats but it doesn't worked for me :(

User Info: Kana_panach

Kana_panach - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. Do you know gildarts pass word and also to unlock everyones skills pls.

User Info: kent555_8889999

kent555_8889999 - 8 months ago 0 0