Savedata?

1. Your savedata wont function

User Info: Haseosan018

Haseosan018 - 4 years ago
    Can anyone else confirm whether or not the save works?

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 4 years ago
    Hmm. Ok, thanks,FLAWler. Haseosan, did you unzip the save before placing it in the savedata folder? Did you rename it at all?

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 4 years ago
    I did unzip it and i never rename it but it did replace my old savedata after that my savedata wont work so i have to start over again

User Info: Haseosan018

Haseosan018 - 4 years ago
    Thanks for the help any way I'm looking forward for the new up date of your savedata

User Info: Haseosan018

Haseosan018 - 4 years ago
    If I have a chance, I'll update it tomorrow/later today. I keep forgetting. lol It has all arcade endings, and story 100% complete, and a huge chunk of the gallery done, along with the Noel narrator options. At level 18, trying to get it all the way to 20 before updating, but it's taking long.

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Really? That's odd, it should work... Well, I wanna update it, anyway, maybe the new one will work.

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. checked on my PSP. it works fine

User Info: FLAWler

FLAWler - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. That is odd, especially since your own save wouldn't work after, either. I don't honestly know what the problem would be to cause that...

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Hello! i downloaded the save and it appears in the save files folder but wen i load it it doesnt have anything (zero cash, 0 % completeion and 0% everything) kindly re-post it , thank u.

User Info: NeoExcel

NeoExcel - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. I'll post an updated save with a lot more completed tonight, hopefully this one works...

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. Checked on 2 psp's and the save data goes not work at all. Zero completion

User Info: GrimValentine

GrimValentine - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Hmm... I don't get what the problem could be. I don't know what else to try.

User Info: sonicking917

sonicking917 - 4 years ago 0 0