Question from Haseosan018

Savedata?

Your savedata wont function

sonicking917 asked for clarification:

Can anyone else confirm whether or not the save works?

sonicking917 asked for clarification:

Hmm. Ok, thanks,FLAWler. Haseosan, did you unzip the save before placing it in the savedata folder? Did you rename it at all?

Haseosan018 provided additional details:

I did unzip it and i never rename it but it did replace my old savedata after that my savedata wont work so i have to start over again

Thanks for the help any way I'm looking forward for the new up date of your savedata

sonicking917 asked for clarification:

If I have a chance, I'll update it tomorrow/later today. I keep forgetting. lol It has all arcade endings, and story 100% complete, and a huge chunk of the gallery done, along with the Noel narrator options. At level 18, trying to get it all the way to 20 before updating, but it's taking long.

Answers

sonicking917 answered:

Really? That's odd, it should work... Well, I wanna update it, anyway, maybe the new one will work.
0 0

FLAWler answered:

checked on my PSP. it works fine
0 0

sonicking917 answered:

That is odd, especially since your own save wouldn't work after, either. I don't honestly know what the problem would be to cause that...
0 0

NeoExcel answered:

Hello! i downloaded the save and it appears in the save files folder but wen i load it it doesnt have anything (zero cash, 0 % completeion and 0% everything) kindly re-post it , thank u.
0 0

sonicking917 answered:

I'll post an updated save with a lot more completed tonight, hopefully this one works...
0 0

GrimValentine answered:

Checked on 2 psp's and the save data goes not work at all. Zero completion
0 0

sonicking917 answered:

Hmm... I don't get what the problem could be. I don't know what else to try.
0 0