What is the difference between the psp and psx version?

1. Hey I got the psx version and I wanted to know what were the differences between the 2. I'm going to get this when it's localized either way but I still want to know

User Info: leonodo

leonodo - 4 years ago

1. It will probably be similar to the Innocent Sin release. Probably slightly improved graphics (or at least updated to the PSP's resolution, which isn't saying much), new or updated character art and cut-scenes, along with some other bonuses, probably a few side quests, extra dungeons, who knows? What I've seen of it, it is very similar to Innocent Sin, but the graphics do actually look better. You can import the Japanese version and patch it to English if you really want to play it, because we might not get a US release.

User Info: lizardking03

lizardking03 - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You have like Innocent Sin improvement of graphics and menu gestion, remake of the music but can change for the original ones, a new opening and 3 difficulty levels.

Differences from Innocent Sin: you have a difficulty choice but unlike IS which was made easier this time its like the original one from PS1 but the HARD difficulty is really harder. Also you have a brand new chapter about what happened for Tatsuya with is own final boss (you acces it in the Velvet Room), you can skip scenes and this time the new battle gestion make it really fast!! (really more than IS PSP)

User Info: GodDemiurge

GodDemiurge - 3 years ago 0 0