Walkthrough part 6 (WORLD 5 until W5-STAGE 6)
5. WORLD 5
Well, it's time to "get" Garou, a master of enemies' revival. In WORLD 5, you face difficult stages, which means you need to level up. Use "Good Spot" also to get more coins and items wisely.
- W5-STAGE 1
Ok, this stage is hard. You have to avoid rocks in mountains area, more over, you have to fight Dogma Fighter soldiers, and Gelnoot soldiers at first field. Move to the next field and you fight them again. Move to next field and you meet Sky Rider. Again, your decision to use him or not. RUN to pass a small rock bridge QUICKLY BECAUSE IT IS EASILY FALL. Move forward and you fight from Crisis soldiers from Black RX. Next, move on to fight Libra Zodiac Arc and Death Guard soldiers. Get them and you get Sky Rider, Kamen Rider ZX (ZCross), and their items.
|Items||Descriptions||Cost (in Coins)|
|Shuriken||ZX's Skill attack is increased||450|
|Hang Glider||Sky Rider's Sailing Jump is increased||450|
- W5-STAGE 2
Hmm, another hard stage. You are located in mining area. Be prepare to get surrounded from enemies in here, which are:
- Kuzuyami, Worm (Black class) types, Mole Imagin soldiers, Chop soldiers at first part.
- The second part, you go down via mining elevator (I called it since I don't know the real name), but you will be ambushed by Mole Imagin soldiers, Unload Falmica Hades soldiers.
- Jak Shogun, Chop soldiers, and Transerops.
My suggestion to finish this stage is LEVEL UP YOUR CHARACTER AS USUAL AND GET READY TO BE AMBUSHED BY ENEMIES. Defeat them and proceed to the next stage. This stage is a good to be a "Best Spot".
- W5-STAGE 3
Great! A hard stage continues. You have to be careful in this stage because you have to face Worm (Dark Class) types, Kame Bazooka, Mole Imagin, Dogma Fighter soldiers, and Leo Zodiac Arc WHILE YOU HAVE TO AVOID LAVA FLOOR AND AN AMBUSH FROM LEFT-RIGHT SIDES. My suggestions to pass this stage are:
- AVOID LAVA FLOOR
- LEVEL UP YOUR CHARACTER AS ALWAYS
- BE PREPARE FOR AN AMBUSH FROM BOTH SIDES
- BE CAREFUL WITH ENEMIES' ATTACK, ESPECIALLY ON LEO ZODIAC ARCS. HE CAN DAMAGE YOUR CHARACTER TO AROUND 1/2 OR 1/8. NOT A GOOD TACTICS.
Defeat them and proceed to the next stage and A-STAGE 3 is opened (great, I forget which stage is the requirement to open it).
- W5-STAGE 4
Another mountain path that makes you headache, but this stage is somewhat easy. On the way to finish your stage, you will be ambushed by enemies, which are Deaththrone soldiers, Chop soldiers, Ray Dragon grunts, Galakalamander, and Gigazol. However their attacks are somewhat not powerful. Hmmm, there is something wrong here. You met Kamen Rider Kivala (Natsumi) and your option to join her or not. Ehm, just defeat them and you get Kamen Rider Kivala, and her item. Continue to the next stage.
|Items||Descriptions||Cost (in Coins)|
|Eiji's cake||Kivala's Laugh attack style is increased||450|
- W5-STAGE 5
More hard stages again. There are some points you need pay attention here:
- This stage is similar with W5-STAGE 3, but some enemies are changed. Dogma Fighter Soldiers, Worm (Black Class) Types, Kame Bazooka, and Yum Gimel get you in the way.
- Defeat them and finish the stage CAREFULLY since these stage have hard enemies and more "lava road" (I called it because there are many lava floors and few roads).
If you finish this stage, you can proceed to the next stage.
- W5-STAGE 6
Alright, it's time to face a man behind every plot he made, Goura. He explains in maniac mode that he revived your heroes' villains to create new paradise and get an absolute power. He escaped, but he revived Kamen Rider Core, the sixth boss. Careful here, his attack can reduce your characters' health to around 1/4 if you do not level up and train them. Here some tips to defeat him:
- BE CAREFUL WITH HIS LASER ATTACK BECAUSE HE CAN REDUCE YOUR HEROES'S HEALTH AS I MENTIONED
- CORE HIT THE UPPER CAVE THAT CAUSED ROCKS FELL. BE ADVISED ON THAT.
- BE ADVISED THAT CORE CAN SMASH YOUR HEROES AND CREATE SHOCKWAVE.
- BE VERY CAREFUL WITH HIS OTHER ATTACK TYPES FROM HIM. HIS ATTACK STYLE IS SIMILAR WITH KING DARK (W3-STAGE 3)
- WHEN HE'S TIRED, DAMAGE HIM ASAP BEFORE HE PERFORMED HIS ATTACK AGAIN, THEN USE SKILL ATTACK TO FINISH HIM
Defeat him and A-STAGE 4 and A-STAGE 5 are opened. Move on to WORLD 6 (next link).