Walkthrough part 7 (WORLD 6 until W6-STAGE 7)
6. WORLD 6
In WORLD 6, you need to make a caution because this stage is more hard than WORLD 5, so you better prepare you characters. Level up for any characters that their levels are lower. Alright, the journey continues.
- W6-STAGE 1
This stage is somewhat a hard stage. It begins on a forest place with crystals everywhere you move, then enemies show up from easy attacks, like Shocker soldiers, Ika Devil, then continues with 4 moderate attacks, GOD soldiers Bilkamelion, Gigazol and Galakalamander, then lastly hard attacks (from easy to moderate attacks), like Black Satan soldiers, Shocker soldiers, Gigazol, Death Guard soldiers, Scorpion Zodiac Arc, and Libra Zodiac Arc. This place is also can be called a "Best Spot" stage. Defeat them and move to the next stage.
- W6-STAGE 2
Ok, this stage is almost the end of this game. You are located in forest area again and it's night time. That does not make a good sign as always. Move forward and you fight Unload Falmica Hades soldiers, Shocker Riders, Black Satan Soldiers, Masquerade Dopant soldiers, Worm (White class) types. BE ADVISED, THEIR STATUS ARE SOMEWHAT IMPROVED BETTER, ESPECIALLY ON SHOCKER RIDERS. THEY CAN SOMEHOW EVADE ALMOST PERFECTLY. Defeat them and you get more coins, exp points, and Level "Danger" and "Climax".
- W6-STAGE 3
Alright, this stage is hard. During your journey to find Goura, you have to face somewhat "elite" enemies, which are Ray Dragon, Dark Rock Undead, Nazca Dopant, Virgo Zodiac Arc, Death Guard soldiers and some "amateur" enemies, like Hirayanami, Guyaranami, Kuzuyami. Defeat them and move to the next stage.
- W6-STAGE 4
Well, you are inside the pyramid crystal. Move on to the next field and you fight Worm, Worm (white class). Next, Move on the way to stairs and you fight Worm (black class). Later, you are located on different fields. Move on and you fight Dark Roach Undead (white class), Mole Imagin, and Gelnoot.
Next field is hard because you have to fight Mole Imagin while you DO NOT JUMP OR YOU CAN BE DAMAGED BY A TRAP. Keep moving on and you fight Kimo Otoko, Dark Roach Undead (White class), Kame Bazooka, Jaguarman, Mole Imagin and Leo Zodiac Arc.
This stage is a "best spot" to increase your level. Defeat them and move on to a next stage.
- W6-STAGE 5
Finally, we meet you Goura, and Kyoshiro Creed? Crap. Goura runs away. Don't get in my way, Creed. Ehm, back to the game. This stage is hard because I have to repeat around 4 times. Here's what to do:
- BE CAREFUL WITH HIS ATTACK AND DEFENSE. HE IS REALLY STUBBORN BECAUSE HE CAN REDUCE YOUR HEALTH TO AROUND 1/4.
- WATCH HIS MOVEMENT AND FIND A GOOD TIMING TO ATTACK HIM. HE'S KINDA ODD TO FIND IT.
- WHEN HIS HEALTH IS AT LOW, YOU CAN PERFORM CROSS ATTACK OR SKILL ATTACK.
Defeat him and you opened A-STAGE 6. move to a next stage.
- W6-STAGE 6
Ok, another hellish stage. Inside pyramid, you have to fight hellish enemies, which are:
- Ika Devil shadows, Galakalamander shadows, Kamen Rider Gaio, and Kame Bazooka shadows as the first field.
- The second field, you have to defeat Bilkamelion shadows, Jaguarman shadows, and Jak Shogun.
- The third field, you have to fight Kame Bazooka shadows, Bilkamelion shadows, Jaguarman shadows, Kimo Otoko shadows, Galakalamander shadows, Ika Devil shadows, and Weather Dopant.
Best tip to finish this stage is YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT ENEMIES' ATTACK TYPES AND SUB BOSSES. Defeat them and you move to the next stage. This stage is a good place as a "best spot".
- W6-STAGE 7
It's time. No more running, Goura. Alright. First off, you fight with his toys. Defeat them CAREFULLY and he asked why he cannot surpass your heroes. Your people replied that surpassing everything needs hard work, and most importantly, heart. Then, He transformed himself into King Goura. MORE CAUTION ON HIM SINCE HIS ATTACK IS A HORRIBLE ATTACK. He can smash you away from your hit range. Watch out for his crystal attack from your positions. Here are some tips to defeat him:
- WHEN HE SMASHED, THERE WAS A PAUSE BECAUSE OF HIS SYSTEMS. USE THAT CHANCE TO HIT HIM.
- HIT HIS LEFT HAND WHILE HE DOES NOT ATTACK YET.
- WATCH OUT FOR HIS YELLOW CRYSTAL ATTACKS. IT MOVES LIKE A SNAKE AND GIVE YOU SOME ELECTRIC SHOCK. DEFEAT THEM CAREFULLY.
- ANOTHER HIS RED CRYSTAL ATTACKS. IT'S A BOMB. DEFEAT ONE OR TWO OF THEM, THEN EVADE AND STAY WHERE EVER YOUR POSITIONS ARE.
- WHEN HIS HEALTH IS REDUCED TO HALF, HE THREW SHARP CRYSTALS AND FORMED ON HIS HEAD TO USE A BALL SHOCKWAVE. DEFEAT IT ASAP BEFORE IT REACHED FLOOR OR YOUR CHARACTERS GET DAMAGE THAT REDUCED YOUR HEALTH GREATLY INTO AROUND 1/2 OR 1/4.
- WHEN HIS HEALTH IS REDUCED TO AROUND 1/4 OR 1/8, USE CROSS ATTACK ON HIM ASAP.
Defeat him and you finish the game. All stages, items, Kamen Rider Eternal, Kamen Rider Ojha, Kamen Rider Odin, Kamen Rider Punch Hopper, Kamen Rider Kick Hopper are available on new game, not to mention their items and A-STAGE 7, A-STAGE 8, A-STAGE 9, A-STAGE 10, A-STAGE 11, A-STAGE 12, A-STAGE 13, A-STAGE 14 are available.
|Items||Descriptions||Cost (in Coins)|
|Attack Training 3||Increase Attack by 5 up to 300||800|
|Defense Training 3||Increase Defense by 5 up to 300||800|
|Skill Training 3||Increase Defense by 5 up to 800||800|
|Training Reset||Reset all training status||8000|
|Lizard Split Department||Ojha's attack will not flich and get stress||400|
|Let's become a brother||Kick Hopper's Clock Up Duration is increased||400|
|Miso's Younger Brother||Punch Hopper's Clock Up Duration is increased||400|
|Harmonica||Eternal's NEVER activation disadvantage is reduced||400|
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU FINISH THE GAME