Question from business4me

Where can I find all the chests in the game?

I'm playing FF3 on PSP at the moment while following Seferaga's guide(for DS) on this site. Everything seems to be fine except that I have 39% Chests-Opened-Completion (i'm right before entering the new world) whereas Seferaga addressed in his FAQ that he had 40%. Would you guys happen to know if the DS and PSP versions are different and that it's just some chests aren't built into the PSP version? Please help I don't want to screw up my file @_@ A million thanks in advance! :D

business4me provided additional details:

Nope. Gotten all of those :/

Answers

ChaosBaum answered:

Try to go back in the first dungeon of the game where you play only with luneth, there are some chests that seferaga forgot to mention, I was playing using his guide, the when I started the onion knight quest, I had to go back in there, and for my surprise, there were some chests that we didn`t open because we couldn`t go with luneth in the beginning of the game
0 0

MajorMan12 answered:

I had the same problem. You might be missing 3 chests from ur where you walk east of the inn to a well and a lady, you can go inside the well and get 3 chests containing potions.
0 1

Habacaboola answered:

Mine was the same way, I'll probably edit this (if I can, this is only the second question I've ever answered :P) once I beat the game to see if I have 100% treasure chests with Seferaga's guide, I'm currently about five dungeons away from there, so tonight I'll try to let you know if I can. :P
0 0

xchanzer answered:

I got same problem but i search all chest and i end up in 99%,
i think the problem is the dwarf 15 chest. 16 in DS i hope someone
can confirm if its only 99%.
0 0

dpwizard0168 answered:

ONly got 99% also. Bad newa, OUYA version hasonly 15 too. I will let you know percent when i manage to finish OUYA version.
0 0

splakappa answered:

For psp, IOS and steam version it is normal for you to get 39% at that point. It's because there is 1 less treasure than the original version but that doesn't hinders you for getting a 100% treasure count. Trust me I've already tested it and I have a save file for my proof of 100 %. Just for some info you should be at 98% before entering the mirror at the crystal tower because the last 2 % is the 4 ribbon chest at the final area. The percentage will be differed from ds version but still you can get a 100% treasure count
0 0