Question from underdog090909

will they make Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment english??

I am a fan of Sword Art Online especially anime and glad that they made a game out of it ...but are they gonna make an Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment English ?

Kargha answered:

To be honest, I don't think so. First of all, the PSP market is pretty much dead outside of Japan (especially in the states). Also, while Sword Art Online was popular on many streaming sites, since the Japanese companies who produced the anime don't get those numbers, they don't see the market the same way we do. The only place they'd get numbers from I believe is Crunchyroll.

There are however people that have started working on an English patch (you should be able to find the forum if you use google since I'm not sure what GameFAQs policies are on posting such links), but that will probably not be done in many months. Especially if not if you wait for one with all of the story parts translated.

If we're lucky however, we might get some version down the line. Perhaps as a PS Vita game in the playstation store.
1 0