How do I gift and change Asuna's armor?

1. I've maxed her intimacy level already, but I can't find the option to change the armor or gift her anything... Do I have to remove her as a partner??? Or do I have to reach a higher level before I'm allowed to gift her thing? Can anyone give me a detailed steps?

User Info: rustbasket

rustbasket - 3 years ago
    it's odd though. . . after all right at the beginning of 1st rank Intimacy ( and after several events ) I can give gift an armor. right now how far and what floor do you progress?

User Info: Reichirou

Reichirou - 3 years ago
    Im at floor 77, before the boss fight... I can gift Liz when she is my partner but can't do the same for Asuna... Strange...

User Info: rustbasket

rustbasket - 3 years ago

Answers

1. check on the character status for cloth type , different than equipment that you can give at rank 2. ..usually the options available after 83L

User Info: DarknessMatters

DarknessMatters - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. IIRC it should be the second to the last option when you speak to them.
    Choose that option an inventory menu should appear. The highlighted equips are the ones that she can use...however, AFAIK, she won't accept armors weaker than her current one (I could be wrong though)

User Info: filanimetor

filanimetor - 3 years ago 0 0