Question from rustbasket

How do I gift and change Asuna's armor?

I've maxed her intimacy level already, but I can't find the option to change the armor or gift her anything... Do I have to remove her as a partner??? Or do I have to reach a higher level before I'm allowed to gift her thing? Can anyone give me a detailed steps?

Reichirou asked for clarification:

it's odd though. . . after all right at the beginning of 1st rank Intimacy ( and after several events ) I can give gift an armor. right now how far and what floor do you progress?

rustbasket provided additional details:

Im at floor 77, before the boss fight... I can gift Liz when she is my partner but can't do the same for Asuna... Strange...

Answers

DarknessMatters answered:

check on the character status for cloth type , different than equipment that you can give at rank 2. ..usually the options available after 83L
0 0

filanimetor answered:

IIRC it should be the second to the last option when you speak to them.
Choose that option an inventory menu should appear. The highlighted equips are the ones that she can use...however, AFAIK, she won't accept armors weaker than her current one (I could be wrong though)
0 0

Where can I find Asuna's costume ? Answered JudaiGX
Can i invite Asuna back as my partner? Answered keiSM
Where can I find Lambant Light (Asuna's sword) ? Answered JudaiGX
Original Armor? Open osmondzero
Change Skill Names to English? Answered Darkninjas10