Question from HanzoTheComrade

Need help with Shen Gao Ren in The Approaching Gaoren (Urgent Quest) Help?

I need help killing this beastly monster, and I'm sure many of you have soloed it before.
I'm not that great at monster hunter but I can still kill things like Rathian, Rathalos, Krushala, etc. I'm good with swords mostly. I was wondering whats the best weapon (in any class) and armer for me to use. And what is the best tactic for me to solo it. Can any one help me out?

Answers

awesomesauce13 answered:

This should be on the appropriate board, but:

Go for the legs, one at a time, until they all turn red. If it falls over or comes down low, attack it's body/head
1 0

itwizz answered:

Please repost this in the Appropriate games' forum as this area is for PSP Hardware, XMB and PSN problems only!

Please close this as it has been posted in the wrong place.
0 0

firefly28634 answered:

ok i realy dont care if it was in the wrong board or not. any way. i used a longsword, i would recomend an dragon element blade attack its legs tell they turn red, they turn red twice eatch of them, if u hit them plenty of times theyll turn back to normal then u have to start over on the legs but u should have plenty of time to turn them red again. once it reatchs the wall u can use the dragonader on it when it gose to fire its green ball attack. thats when its most vonerable and take the most damage. espeeshaly with its legs are red. i used tigrex sol armor but i recomed armor with quack resist. Good luck on your hunt!
0 0

SleepMaser answered:

Use long sword and Kushala armor. I beat gaoren by using that set :D
0 0