Question from BigJuice420

Final Fantasy crisis core i need the code to the safe pze help?

I've tryd hundreds of codes i know how to get the numbers but i'm still having trouble everything i try just dnt work _________________???????????plz help

Answers

orkhart answered:

I think that one of the FAQs has it, i'm not quite sure but it might, i would give you the answer myself but i don't remember, sorry, hope it helped =)
1 0

itwizz answered:

Please repost this in the Final Fantasy crisis core forum as this area is for PSP Hardware, XMB and PSN problems only! Please close this as it has been posted in the wrong place.
0 1

zigzagzarf answered:

Sorry...its random
0 1

gaminglittleh answered:

Type in crisis core, go into that section and have a look in FAQ's. I know one of them has it in as that's what I used to help me with the exact same bit. It's an awesome game isn't it?
0 0

Daavpuke answered:

I thought it's random. There should be a list near the safe where you can see what things you should count in the rooms where you can see through. Jot it down for each room, so you can go back if it's wrong.
1 0

fallenswords answered:

you dont realy even need in the safe

(spoiler)
the games pretty much over after you leave nibelhiem

and HERE is my caps gamefaqs >.>
0 0