Should I get a PSP 3000 or a PSP go ?

1. Is there anyway of sending data from PSP 3000 to phones via bluetooth ?

User Info: HaVoC_DX

HaVoC_DX - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Get a 3000 because sony has yet to release all the UMD games on the PSN.

User Info: Jack_369

Jack_369 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. PSP 3000 !!!!! is the best

User Info: godof2

godof2 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. WAIT!!! don't go out and get a 3000 just yet. there Is one gigantic flaw with older PSP's that makes PSP Go a viable option even tho not every game is available on it.

the 3000 requires discs to play games. the Go doesn't. I hate having to lug around a gigantic case full of games all the time. with the Go, all the games are in the system itself so no massive case to worry about. the Go is also a lot smaller (especially if u add on the size of the case u need to carry around all ur games) with the Go being about the same size as an iPhone.

I don't know about you but when I'm looking to buy a PORTABLE games console. Portability tends to come in pretty high on the priorities list. Yes you can't get every game that's available on the older PSP's but I'd still choose my Go over a 3000 any day simply coz I don't have to carry around all those fragile annoying discs all the bloody time.

PS. I also find the placement of the thumbstick much more comfortable on the Go than Sony's other PSP's and it tends to be used a lot.

User Info: SaberSpellSword

SaberSpellSword - 6 years ago 0 0