Question from ding505

Will camera cards work with this?

I am going to get a sandisk 8gb camera card and will it work with psp 2000 or psp 3000 or both

some time the Cards package can tell you I know sandisk sometime will have either a picture of the PSP or say Psp Compatiable on the package

I don't think sandisk makes Memory stick duos, Most up to date camera cards are sd cards, which are not compatible with PSP. If you want to get a card for the PSP then get a memory stick duo or something similar.

As long as it's a Pro Duo it will work. Sandisk is the best brand as well.

It depends if you get the correct MS to go with it. Most cameras come with SD as their card. However, if you get a memory stick pro duo as the card, it will work. My suggestion is to go to your local store where you plan on purchasing (unless you decide to purchase online, but either way) and speak with them. They'll make sure the camera supports MS Pro Duo and everything. Good choice with Sandisk, they have the best read speeds. The older models have some issues, I recommend the newer models.

As long as the card is a Pro Duo, it should work. If you have the latest update, you can also use a Pro Duo card adapter for micro SD card. Some Pro Duo adapters come with two micro SD slots. I'm currently running 32 GB using an adapter with 2x 16GB micro SDHC cards.

As mentioned: It has to be a Pro Duo, no other kinds of cards will work. It doesn't matter which brand be it Sony, SanDisk or others. As long as it says "Pro Duo" on the card then it will work in a PSP. I know many cards will say "PSP compatible" to make it easier to find one.