Why won't my computer won't recognize my PSP?

1. I put in the usb cord and go into usb mode and the computer never shows the memory stick

User Info: TSArandom

TSArandom - 7 years ago
    It worked before, and everything is plugged in. It just stopped all of a sudden.

User Info: TSArandom

TSArandom - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Possibly, your computer isn't compatible with it, also maybe you should check your cables and make sure they are plugged in tight. is your mem card plugged in?

User Info: HAK_SAW

HAK_SAW - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. If your computer isn't realizing the PSP is plugged in, you should get software for the PSP. The software in question is PSP Max Media Manager. You can find it in Gamestop. That might solve your problem.

User Info: stephen_sawyer

stephen_sawyer - 7 years ago 0 2
  3. If you go to the playstation network website you can download media manager for free.

User Info: pjpinkerton

pjpinkerton - 7 years ago 1 1
  4. If still a problem ......Try changing the cable you are using I had a bad cable wouldn't work but I changed it and it worked then.

User Info: Norm728

Norm728 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Try restarting the computer while plugged in with the USB mode on, occasionally some computers need to have access to the PSP during startup to recognize the system.

User Info: oblivax

oblivax - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Check inside the PSP settings for "Automaticly detects USB ..." and put it to Yes

User Info: DILLINGER666

DILLINGER666 - 1 year ago 0 0