Question from Anshul99

Can we download the PSP 3000 games online and then put them on the memory stick to play in the psp system?

Answers

MC_BatCommander answered:

You can purchase and download games onto your PSP from the Playstation Network.
2 1

Supanooba300 answered:

From what i know right now, all the custom firmwares for psp 3000 are fakes. so dont count fall for the obvious fake ones.
0 0

assamahmed answered:

I am sorry but you can't do that with the Psp 3000, and the only way to do that is to download it from the Playstation network. But you can download free flash games, like miniclip and stuff.
1 0

Ricwulf answered:

Hey. I have a PSP 1000, so I don't know personally, but I have two friends I've spoken about this. One is the guy who custom firmwared my psp, and the other has a PSP-3000.
My psp 3000 friend wanted his psp to have custom firmware, so I gave it to my other friend. Anyway, you CAN put custom firmware on a psp-3000 IF the current firmware is (i think) under 5.50 .
You may just want to do a google search on this, so yeah.
0 2