Can we download the PSP 3000 games online and then put them on the memory stick to play in the psp system?

1. Can we download the PSP 3000 games online and then put them on the memory stick to play in the psp system?

User Info: Anshul99

Anshul99 - 6 years ago

1. I am sorry but you can't do that with the Psp 3000, and the only way to do that is to download it from the Playstation network. But you can download free flash games, like miniclip and stuff.

User Info: assamahmed

assamahmed - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can purchase and download games onto your PSP from the Playstation Network.

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 1
  2. From what i know right now, all the custom firmwares for psp 3000 are fakes. so dont count fall for the obvious fake ones.

User Info: Supanooba300

Supanooba300 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Hey. I have a PSP 1000, so I don't know personally, but I have two friends I've spoken about this. One is the guy who custom firmwared my psp, and the other has a PSP-3000.
    My psp 3000 friend wanted his psp to have custom firmware, so I gave it to my other friend. Anyway, you CAN put custom firmware on a psp-3000 IF the current firmware is (i think) under 5.50 .
    You may just want to do a google search on this, so yeah.

User Info: Ricwulf

Ricwulf - 6 years ago 0 2