Question from ohlordi

How do I close down my Playstation Network account on the PSP?

I signed up to the Playstation Network on my PSP but now I've decided I don't want it especially since I don't have a PS3. I can't work out how to close down my PSN account. Is there a way to do it using the PSP or using the internet?

ohlordi provided additional details:

When I pressed 'triangle' while highlighting the 'manage your account' icon on the PSP, it gave me the option to delete the account. It seemed to delete it so are you saying this doesn't properly delete the account?

Shadow2Life answered:

On the psp itself you can press triangle on account management and log out/ delete the account.

- If you are not satisfied or want further options to completely erase the account then call for customer support.
0 0

Answers

MC_BatCommander answered:

You have to call SCEA customer support and ask them to ban or suspend your account. There's no way to get rid of it yourself.
0 0