How do I close down my Playstation Network account on the PSP?

1. I signed up to the Playstation Network on my PSP but now I've decided I don't want it especially since I don't have a PS3. I can't work out how to close down my PSN account. Is there a way to do it using the PSP or using the internet?

User Info: ohlordi

ohlordi - 6 years ago
    When I pressed 'triangle' while highlighting the 'manage your account' icon on the PSP, it gave me the option to delete the account. It seemed to delete it so are you saying this doesn't properly delete the account?

User Info: ohlordi

ohlordi - 6 years ago

1. On the psp itself you can press triangle on account management and log out/ delete the account.

- If you are not satisfied or want further options to completely erase the account then call for customer support.

User Info: Shadow2Life

Shadow2Life - 6 years ago 0 0

1. You have to call SCEA customer support and ask them to ban or suspend your account. There's no way to get rid of it yourself.

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0