PSP not working?

1. When I turn it on, the screen does not show or anything example, the main menu. What should I do.

User Info: Kurropter

Kurropter - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I'm guessing it turns on, the light comes on, but nothing shows on the screen?

Sounds like a brick. You're pretty much screwed as how to fix a brick can't be discussed on this site.

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. dude try repluging the screen into the psp. do it by taking off the cover and lifting the screen up. be careful. to unscrew your screen unscrew the screws on top where the WLAN switch is, on back on side of power swicth and where battery is under neath it.(note that there is two on top, two back right side, two back left side. and that one screw is underneath a sticker)

User Info: Ranssacker

Ranssacker - 4 years ago 0 0