Not enough memory?

1. On Killzone Liberation for PSP whenever i go to downloads or killzone.com a message comes up that says there is not enough memory. I have 215 mb free space on the memory stick so how much would i need?

User Info: A-N12

A-N12 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. As far as I know the update is only a total of 80 mb, so you should have plenty of room for it. It seems as though the problem is with both the website and the PSP's internet browser. It's been an ongoing problem with the update for a while now.

Go ahead and check out the Killzone LIberation board since there's bound to be some talk about it, and possibly a fix or a site to manually download the update. Other than that, I can't help because the last time I did the update it worked just fine, but that was a couple of years ago.

User Info: Unknown_Z28

Unknown_Z28 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0