How do I add DLC to my games?

1. How do I add the DLC to my games, gang? I downloaded it through psn like I am supposed to but well, I stick it in my games folder in the memory card and it isn't acknowledge and the like

User Info: viral

viral - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Some DLC can't just get copied and pasted into the GAME folder. Download it directly to the PSP. Some DLC automatically adds itself to the file in the GAME folder.

Also, is you just copied and pasted, it's probably not working because the LICENSE files that make it possible for you to use the DLC on your account aren't in the LICENSE folder on your Memory Stick.

If all else fails, just re-download it directly to the PSP when PSN is back up and running,

User Info: LEZARFD2K7

LEZARFD2K7 - 5 years ago 0 0