Question from Jakealbe

PSP Memory stick?

What's a good brand of memory stick for my original PSP. because the last one I bought off of eBay didn't work. A link to a cheap one on eBay would be nice. Thanks

_Izanagi_ answered:

You most likely bought a fake memory card from Hong Kong that they made themselves. As a rule of thumb on eBay, you shouldn't purchase anything from the location of Hong Kong, HONG, KONG. It is often a scam. You can either buy a first-party memory stick from Sony, or buy a legitimate third-party memory stick, such as Sandisk or Lexar. This one is great. pt=Digital_Camera_Memory_Cards&hash=item43aedc295c

I had to put a space between the ? and the pt= because GameFAQs won't let me post a big url, so be sure not to have that space in between.

It's used, so if you want a new one, try to find one like this. The Sandisk and Lexar ones will look exactly like this one, except they will have their brand name written where the Sony is on this one. Also, avoid stock photos.
0 0