Question from volrath_86

Can I listen music/radio while using the internet?

Ive noticed I cant be hearing my music at the same time I open the internet browser on my PSP, it simply stops the music.
Can it be done? Is there a way I can navigate while hearing to my music, or otherwise the internet radio?

Answers

darksteel88 answered:

You cannot use two different functions on the PSP simultaneously. That means that no music and web browsing. I believe music and pictures might work, but that's it. While the browser is open, all other functions stop. If you could manage streaming audio and another site, it might work. However, the browser has some terrible limitations.
2 2

Yutsud answered:

Don't be silly! Of course you can listen to your PSP Radio while using your PSP's built in browser.
Step 1.) Turn on the PSP
Step 2.) Open the Browser
Step 3) Make Google.com your home-page
Step 4) Open your favorite Radio player
Step 5) Hold "Square" and click "R"
Step 6) Select the home-page (aka Google)
Step 7) Have at it!
3 3

eddy1nsane answered:

Upgrade to non OFW.
Install music.prx plug-ins.
Now you can listen while browsing or playing games.
1 1

Nazgulbr answered:

Yeh, you can hear PSP Radio while using the PSP built in browser like Yutsud said.
But if you want to hear the musics that are on your memory stick, you are going to have to use a non OFW, like eddy1nsane said and install the music.prx plug-ins.
1 1

Ang3lofD00m answered:

What is non OFW and do you have to have a modded psp to have it? cause i would like to listen to music while playing games.
0 1

King_Valkyrie answered:

ofw=original Frimwire, and you need a pandora's battery and magic memory stick to have mod/hack
0 1

hazwanzohdi answered:

Nandale
0 1

ReddjToon answered:

Nope you can't. Unless you hack your psp.
0 0

Internet help? Open Kira_Reitsu
Internet? Open IronMaiden2358
Internet videos? Open kennyb137
Can i use the internet while playing? Answered big_boss101
I cannot go in to the psp WINDOWS XP internet!!!!? Open kjell-petter