Question from parsons19

What mics are compatible with the PSP1000?

I got resticance for my psp other day. My Go!cam won`t work so what mics are compatible with the 1000?

Answers

Crystal_Shadow answered:

try the one that comes with Iphones
0 1

Kazekuiga answered:

Try the one with Skype Capability......
0 1

Teh_Hunter answered:

Go to Google images and search "PSP 1000 headset" to see what headset I'm talking about (as I can't post a link to a pic to it here).

The only mic that I know of that's compatible is the standard headset that has two earbuds and a mic coming out of one of them but you'll need the PSP remote in order to plug the headset in, if you don't have one those'll run you about 10-30 dollars depending on where you buy it from, plus an additional 20 for the headset. So if you don't have the remote make sure if you get one it's for the 1000, the remote for the 2000, 3000 has a smaller jack on it and won't work with your PSP.

Try going Ebay to get both the remote and headset for cheap. Beware of retailers outside of the U.S. though as I bought a remote for my 2000 on Ebay from a user in Hong Kong and it turned out to be a cheap imitation and the remote wouldn't work with my headset.
1 0

PSP1000 (fat)? Answered wildcat229
Is it possible to play upcoming games in psp1000? Open devil_182
What tvs are compatible with psp 3000 av cable? Answered gwabashnuba
Why cant I delete my American account? Unanswered gryvry
Is Playing PSP is still good? Open Game_Lover991