Is the psp region locked?

1. I am trying to find Blitz overtime and can only find it in the states but being in Europe I was wondering will it play?

User Info: hideousfranchis

hideousfranchis - 7 years ago

1. It should play fine. Games are not region locked on the system. UMD movies (like you can even find those) are region locked.

PlayAsia and YesAsia both list it as region-free also,
    www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-is-49-en-70-26mv.html
    www.yesasia.com/global/blitz-overtime-us-version/1004596861-0-0-0-en/info.html

User Info: vliam

vliam - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I was also wondering that as the other day I also read on wikipedia that the Games were Region free and the UMDs were Region Coded. Also the PSP have different makes i.e PSP3003 and PSP3004 but this is only a model number to say what country that PSP is shipped to. I think this is mainly due to exporting from the production line to the country of sale, and the issue of Voltage.

User Info: rezpatriot

rezpatriot - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. unfortunately a lot of the games we want from PlayAsia will not ship to the UK.

User Info: rezpatriot

rezpatriot - 7 years ago 0 0