Question from jokerpanda

How can i transfer a purchased game of an account to another account of psn?

I have an account with the ecochrome and another with loco rocco and i want to have only one account but with the two games

SonicRaptor answered:

There is no way, game purchases are permanently tied to whatever account purchased them.
2 0

Answers

arisdh answered:

i think sonic is right. Downloadable games are DRM protected, so they are linked to PSN accounts. You can download games on up to 5 PSPs, but with 2 separate games on separate accounts, doubt u can merge.
1 0

carlosmuniz20 answered:

I've bought a used psp go and now I have the same problem I am looking every where to see how I can manage to merge the games that it had from the previous owner and the games I have but I don't think I can. so to answer your question I think you (we) are out of luck.
0 0

flare_fin answered:

I FOUND A WAY TO USE OLDER PSP USER GAMES !!!!
I bought a used PSPGo and it had some games on it using different account.

1. First create your own PSN account using your PS3 or PC. (If you do not have one already.)
2, Then Turn on your PSP and go to console settings and "Restore default settings" (or factory settings) to delete all user accounts. This does not delete any game information from the console.
3, Then when the console is finished deleting old user accounts , just enter your own information.
4. NOW you should be able to play all the games that were installed to the console....
5. WE TESTED THIS AND IT WORKED. 8.8.2011

I hope this helps :)
0 1

I cant log in to my account? Open rachet_vs_jak
How to deactivate my account on someone else's PSP? Open dancingwaters9
How did you reactivate your PS account? Open magicman66044
Sub/master account? Open dart2
How can I Make a psn Account? Answered rohail88