PSP classics on the psp??? how????

1. I've recently seen some scenes on youtube of a couple psp systems that are somehow rigged to play ps1 games, I've scene games like chrono cross, FF7, legened of legaia, Breath of Fire IV and others being played on a psp, and they all look like they have somehow been burned into the memory so they can be played anytime!!! does anyone know how I could get this done, how much it would cost and any risks invovled? Risks being that I LOVE my psp and don't want any adverse affects because of having it done... if you want to see it in action go to youtube and look up chrono cross on the psp. thanks to anyone who can help!!!!!

User Info: smileyboy700

smileyboy700 - 7 years ago

1. Some of those games you listed can be bought off of the Playstation Network Store. They are bought, downloaded directly to your memory stick via PSP WiFi or connected to your computer via usb, and you can play them just fine. The PSP has a built-in PS1 emulator so it can play those games, you don't have to do anything drastic. As for the games that you cannot buy on PSN, search on Google a little more because it is against the TOS to talk about it here.

User Info: Unknown_Z28

Unknown_Z28 (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. offically you have to download them from PSnet for $$$$$$$$$. for unoffical you need hack and only $$$ for internet connection.

User Info: roscomydog

roscomydog - 7 years ago 0 0