How do you unlock anita's ending in darkstalkers 3?

1. I realize you have to fight oboro bishamon in arcade mode but how do you get to him? 1 always have to fight the normal bishamon.

User Info: darthrevan161

darthrevan161 - 8 years ago

1. To fight Oboro Bishamon you can't lose any rounds and have to use a specific EX move to finish at least 3 matches (the only one I know is Morrigan's darkness illusion, but there is a FAQ by SRotondi under Darkstalkers 3 with the list). Setting the number of rounds to 1 will make it much easier to avoid losing a round. I unlocked it by playing as Morrigan and using darkness illusion on the first three matches, which was really easy, and just fought normally until I beat Oboro Bishamon. If you are having a problem this can be done on any difficulty level.

User Info: SupersaiyanUrn

SupersaiyanUrn - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. its hard you gotta beat EVERYONE with a es attack for final attack in otherwords a attack where you flash blue and not lose a round EVEH

User Info: blazikenowen

blazikenowen - 8 years ago 0 3
  2. Just play the game with different characters, i've get to fight Oboro version few times before and i dont think ive done anything special for that ,
    He should appear between normal, arcade fights as "another challenger..."
    Anyways till now i didnt found nothing better on the net, yet.. ;-)

User Info: patam1

patam1 - 7 years ago 0 2