Question from Jorvein

HP above 9999?

I heard there is a way to get HP limit to 99999 in Crisis Core but haven't found out how. I got an accessory that makes AP limit increase from 999 to 9999 while on the ESP side missions; is the HP limit increase just further into those missions?

Kirbee answered:

The SECOND one is the Genji Armor. But you probably won't get it before you get the Adaman Bangle.
The THIRD one is the Divine Slayer. You can get it by defeating Minerva. XD.
The LAST one is the Heike Soul. You get it by COMPLETING EVERY mission. Hehe.
2 0

ZackvsRez answered:

The first accesory that breaks your HP limit is usually the Adaman Bangle. It can be obtained as a reward for mission 7-3-6.
1 0

Drago737 answered:

You Need an Accesory Adaman Bangle youl get additional equip slots(Key chain and Back Pack) for golden hairpin(Mp limit 9999) and black cowl (Ap Limit 9999)
1 0

yasuakii answered:

If i'm not mistaken I think the adaman bangle will help you. If not I dont think its possible.
1 0

BerlinCat answered:

I had no idea you could get more than 9999 hp when I first played, and I had a grueling time beating the final boss, but I did it. So it is possible to beat the game without having 99,999 hp. You don't need to it to beat the game, it just makes it 99,999 times easier to have it than without.
1 0

kirbychanie answered:

The Adman Bangle that sets HP limit at 99,999 can be:

1. acquired by completing mission 7-3-6
2. in a treasure chest in missions 9-2-4 and 9-5-4
3. steal from Grandpanzer

I would like to thank the straregy guide for helping me!!!!!!
Thanks people who made the guide.... =)
1 0

Ulcamubas answered:

Just use ful genji set.
0 0