Question from nachoaddict

Games like crisis core only with the addition of weapons, armors, and special abilites?

This isnt really about the game itself but I really am thinking about getting it as a lot of my friends say its super good. I also heard that final fantasy 7 for ps1 and ps2 were really good but seeing that the psp is the only sony console i have and the fact that i odnt have 200 dollars to buy games and a ps2, that one is out of the question. I heard star ocean is pretty good too but its not out yet so ill wait for the winter holiday rush before i get that one. Also, final fantasy 1 and 2 for psp were on sale at a store i went to. were those ones any good? Thanks for your help! :)

nachoaddict provided additional details:

oh yeah, i also forgot about star ocean. I heard it wuz good but does it have different armor, weapons, and is it real time??? Thanks

timothywarf answered:

FF7 is the way to go or FFX which is really customisable.

If you have PSP you can download FF7 to play directly on your memory card. Same goes for this game. Msg me for info
2 0

Answers

EternalSkies answered:

Final Fantasy I and II are good games but both are rather short. Final Fantasy I is the better of the two as it follows the typical Final Fantasy EXP routine but its storyline is only remotely better and at times leaves you clueless. Final Fantasy II however uses a different stat up method and is a shorter game.

I personally wouldn't buy either. I would buy Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: War of the Lions.
0 2

JalapenoPower answered:

Final Fantasy I & II were great games for their era (early 90s). These days though it might not satisfy a lot of gamers as battles are quite basic and strategy-less, customization lacks depth, and it really just comes down to mindlessly grinding stats/levels. You can definitely find better out there, and I'd also greatly recommend War of the Lions.
1 1

shadow_571 answered:

Answer is yes star ocean is really good and it is real time has different weapons and armor and if you have an xbox 360 I strongly recommed getting Infite undiscovery
1 1

Thalantyr1216 answered:

Infinite Undiscovery is rubbish, listen to the people suggesting Tactics: War of the Lions. (PS It's not Tactics Advance: War of the Lions, Tactics Advance and War of the Lions are two different games, the former of which is on the Gameboy Advance and not the PSP.)
0 1

jeffey999 answered:

kingdom hears is kinda like ffvii:cc and there is talk about a new one being made for the psp

^how do you message people/ how do you download FF7 to play directly on your memory card
2 1

zackfair35 answered:

Yes i always here people with PSP's taking about Star Ocean and it really is a good game
1 1

RJP_X answered:

No, don't get I and II for PSP. If anything get them both in one game for GBA if you really want them. IMO they're the weakest in the series in terms of plot but then again I don't know what you're looking for in particular. For FF games on PSP get this one and Tactics. For other FF games which I'm not sure if your able to get or not but I'll recommend you them either way:FF IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and X. I have nearly all of them and the ones that I've listed are some of my most enjoyed titles, not that the game play is phenomenal in all of them, but the plot can keep you going. XP
1 1

proair92 answered:

Well you can now now buy final fantasy VII for the PSP through the PSN, and this is fantastic
2 1

xiaomatt answered:

FFVII games have total of 3 series which is Final Fantasy VII (PS1)*Cloud story* , and Final Fantasy VII -Dirge of Cerberus *Vincent Valentine story*(PS2) and also Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core *Zack Fair story*(PSP) all 3 series is different even do the character appear in it but the main character is different but FFVII CC have a connect to FFVII which happen to be Aerith's *boyfriend* is Zack, which just nice Zack is Cloud Mentor , and also Aerith and Cloud are friends, if u happen to watch Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children *movie* at the last part u will find Aerith and Zack standing there and say good bye to cloud, Final Fantasy VII, VII and XI are good games same as Star Ocean, i try the First Departure was nice
0 2

callmeinstead answered:

Can't go wrong with monster hunter freedom unite. Its a fun, yet challenging game. I really think you should give it a try. And it is for the PSP.
0 2

gaminglittleh answered:

You could get final fantasy 7 for ps1 for the psp for just seven pounds. i don't know how mch it would be in dollars. Just go on the official playstation network, download media go. plug your psp into the computer and go in the shop bit and buy it
1 1

Ishida_Senpai answered:

Another game you may like is Fantasy Star Portable for PSP^^ Its very similar with Crisis Core, I like it^^
1 1

Leviathan79 answered:

You can download Final Fantasy VII from Playstation Network for 10 bucks. This game is amazing. Buy it. *maybe* recommend picking up Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep when it comes out, but some of the previews I've read say that the battle system is going to be kinda like Chain of Memories, which is a "card based" battle system and maybe not as exciting or fast paced as you're looking for. Star Ocean is a good one, I would look into that one as well. There is also a free demo available for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite available on PSN. I would STRONGLY recommend checking out the demo before buying the game. Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions is a great game, but if you're not familiar with Tactics or it's battle system, it may also seem a tad slow paced. If you have a way to play Nintendo DS games, I would definately recommend Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. This game completely blew me away.
2 1