Question from Ryudrake

How do u make a Curaga Hp+ 999%?

Can anyone post an easy and/or cheap way to make one of these?

dmsg125gutz answered:

Fuse Curaga lv1 to a cure lv1the result is curaga then 99x elixirs
You could only do this if you have fusion tome you can get fusion tome in mission 7-2-1 if if i remember
2 0

Answers

joe_snap answered:

There's no really easy way to get it up to +999%. If you read absolute steve's Minerva guide, it will tell you how to max your stats with materia, but it involves getting to Minerva first
0 1

martinmap answered:

I did it by fusing hp materia with a curaga. I mastered a hp+ and an hp++ with curaga to bring up the percentage. If that doesn't work then add elixers.
0 2

jeforrer answered:

Use 99 phoenix downs
1 1

william12356786 answered:

use 99 phoenix down. Then, fuse it with your curaga materia with hp+10% or more. then, fuse it with the same curaga materia
0 3

kuzdydavid answered:

There is no cheap way but its in absolute steve faq
(steal 99 phoenix downs from minerva etc etc.)
2 1

Meteordragon10 answered:

There IS an easier way that doesn't use 99 Phoenix Downs.... Go steal (it is rare so use Mog's Amulet) a Full Cure from Goliath (A large tank enemy with a few human enemies with it) in Mission 9-6-5. I fused an (Mastered) HP++ HP999% with a Lv1 Full Cure and got (Mastered) Curaga HP999%
0 3

roxaskeyblader answered:

You have to fuse hp materia with a curaga.That's all.
0 2

Enoesiw answered:

The easiest way is to use phoenix downs, but first you have to change the stat to HP. For that you will first need to fuse the curaga with another healing materia and use a fat chocobo feather. This will default the stat to HP+X%, X being whatever it would normally be x10. ie if you fuse a Curaga with 6 spirit and a cure with 3 spirit, it would be [6+3/2+1]*10 %. Rounded down that would give the Curaga materia HP+80%.

If you don't have access to Minerva yet, but you have a lot of chocobo feathers and gil, you can use other items. Potions add 10% per every 20 used in fusion up to 400%. Hi-pots add 10% per 10 used up to I believe 600%. X-pots add 10% per 5 up to somewhere around 800%, and from there you can finish it off using fat chocobo feathers.

But again, the easiest way is to just steal 99 phoenix downs (which give 10% per 1 up to max) from Minerva (mission 9-6-6) and use those in the fusion after you change the stat to HP.

NOTE: If you fuse ANYTHING with an HP UP, HP UP+, or HP UP++, YOU WILL ONLY GET AN HP UP/+/++ MATERIA OUT OF IT!!!
2 1

xiong67 answered:

Easy.
Fuse flare and dmw materia with one fat chocobo feather.
Then fuse that ultima with curaga and add 99 phoenix downs.
which you could get it from minerva by stealing.
You will get curaga hp+999%
0 1

kyleman01 answered:

Simple, in materia fusion if you have curaga fuse it with another materia that keeps curaga the same and fuse it with any item that raises hp and use as much of it as possible and you got it .
hope this helps :)
0 0

kyleman01 answered:

Ok i was rushing last time but here is a improved version. Like what dmsg125etc. siad you need fusion tome. you can do what i told you before and the best item is a fat chocobo feather and fuse as much as you can if it wastes then something else like that. sorry i used the psp action replay downloaded in my memory stick it came easy to me ;I
0 0

kyleman01 answered:

And who the hell would want to fuse ultima xiong67?!!!! your such a freaking ideot (i don't care if i spelled it rong thats how crazy the fact is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
0 1

xiong67 answered:

Hahahaha
yeah maybe you were right. but i did fuse it though and it works.
gives you curaga hp+999.
0 0

Full Cure Or Curaga? Answered X_JRO
How can I make my regen into 99 999??? Answered hai_naku
Can someone make this gamesave for me please??????? Open nicholaisatan
Can I make Full Cure and if so, how? Open Dragon0640
How do I make a good wagon? Answered hotbigtoad