Question from Andoish

Where can i find the Hellenbach GT car?

To complete the love media delivery.

Answers

ebsikl answered:

Complete the car sales man mission.
0 0

InvisibleSid answered:

There are three ways to obtain a Hellenbach GT.
1) Complete one of the early missions. I forget which one. (Check the FAQ)
2) Complete the car salesman side mission.
3) Easy: In a driveway behind your mansion in Shorside Vale.
1 0

stephentejada answered:

You know I agree with INVISIBLESID. 3:Search at the front part of your house street
2: Dont know about it
1: The end of the mission Snuff.
0 0

billysuper answered:

Get lvl 4 on Car Sales and steal the car from the showroom
0 0

jibbsdevil answered:

Go up the windy road that connects witchita gardens and cedar grove and the first driveway on the left has the hellenbach
0 0

LunarStudios answered:

There currently are a few ways to obtain a Hellenbach GT car.

Complete the Car Salesman Sidemission until you reach Level 4. The car in the showroom will change as you complete each level. The car will change from Kuruma, Sentinel and then to Hellenbach GT. If you need any help in completing it, either check out the FAQs or YouTube.

Complete a very early mission in Portland. The mission you need to complete is called Snuff. It is the fourth mission of Vincenzo and the game. It is the one where you have to enter the contraction site and kill some Sindaccos. The last thug will be with a Hellenbach GT. Kill the thug, and get the phone he drops. A scene will start and JD will call and ask you to take the Hellenbach GT the Pay N Spray to change it's colour. After that, the mission will pass and you will be given the Hellenbach GT.

This one is quite easy. It is one of those Bungalows in Shoreside Vale. Just search every bungalow and eventually you'll find a Hellenbach GT parked near one of the garages. Not only that, but you'll also find other cool cars like the Phobos and Deimos SP.

Good luck finding your car. It took me quite a while to find one though. What I recommend is searching near your safe houses in Shoreside Vale. I hope that answers your question.
0 0

where do i find a find a HellenbachGT? Open sadz32
Where can I find a Jet? Answered c4illusionist
Were do you find strippers? Answered gcnopet
Where can I find a limo? Answered wassssssert
Where can I find ChainSaw? Answered sinboss97