Question from Onaga510

Where can I find the plane?

I was told by some website that there was an airplane that you could get after you beat the game, i believe it was called a doodoo plane or something. Could somebody tell me where this plane is if it is there at all?

Ryanleeyanle answered:

You can't get an aeroplane. But if you use the Cheat Device, you can spawn the dodo at Francis Intl. Airport. The dodo can't drive on land but the cheat device will give it proper physics so you can go on. There aren't any areoplanes left but you can hop on to the wings and keep moving forward to continuesly stay on the plane. Hope this helps!
2 0

Answers

hotrodneptune32 answered:

Never heard of a plane in the game. I have the Brady Games Guide, and it says that you cant fly at all. Most likely cause for this is that the folks at Rockstar thought that the PSP's lack of L2 and R2 would make it hard to control. If you want to fly something, theres helicopters in Vice City Stories. To be blunt, theres only a couple of ways to get a helicopter, but i havent tried any of them. theres an FAQ on getting helicopters but if you beat the story missions then your out of luck.
2 1

Vongola_XI answered:

Planes can be found at the airport... if u want to ride plane go here:www.youtube.com/watch?v=escqzZ4-Aes
2 0

MicroSpear answered:

You can't.There's no planes that you can fly in the game.But with a Rhino you can ride on a planes wing.
1 1

SomebodyKnows answered:

There is no unlockable plane in the game. The only way to obtain a flyable plane is to spawn one with the cheat device. The same goes for helicopters.
1 3

crazy001 answered:

At the airport
2 0

markok35 answered:

How do you get a hoe to come to ur car?
2 0

eosupervisor answered:

I'm not really sure of the "Dodo Plane" being included in GTA: LS, because a Dodo plane can only be found in GTA: VCS and also can only be spawned by a cheat device.

@markok35 -- Please do not do this again next time or you will be reported, you should make another topic question for this. Thank you.

But anyways, here is my answer.
To get a hoe in your car, you must get a nice car (trucks, motors is not recommended) (sports car and high class cars are mostly used), then drive by a girl that seems like a "hoe" (mostly found near "Red Light District" ), then drive far away (mostly a place with trees and stuff), then when you are far away, wait for a few moments and there will be noises that may seem like "sex" and the car will be shaking or something.
2 0

darielperez17 answered:

1.Get a yankee(then go to the airport at shoreside vale,do not destroy the truck)
2.Park it in front of the plane'swings(be sure to make it 2km before the plane arrives)
3.Go on top of the truck'scargo(be sure the plane is still far from you)
4.Jump on the plane's wings(when it's already near you)
5.press triangle when your already on its wings
I hope this helps :-)
2 0

sethsu answered:

Ya marc stay on topic
2 0

ljfallau1212 answered:

You get a air plane at the airport at francis intl.airporton on gta libey city storie sorry bout bad spelling
1 0

samsmasa answered:

It isnt possible but you can get helicopters without the cheat device and cheat device sucks because i got an upgraded psp and i cant
1 0

Where can I find the Dodo plane? Open c4illusionist
How do you get in a plane? Open macgregor3
where do i find a find a HellenbachGT? Open sadz32
Where can I find a Jet? Answered c4illusionist
Where can I find the hunter? Open flaminjase