Why does the game keep telling me (the game cannot start)?

1. i have Midnight club3 in my psp by downloading it from a shop, but it always stucks while im playing, and sometimes start the game while im playing, and then it begins telling me the game cannot be started.

User Info: kobraa

kobraa - 7 years ago

1. Your game is broken..............

User Info: tjmariano45

tjmariano45 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Becouse u proberly need to update ur psp or the game has got bare scrathes

User Info: jakeyboi101

jakeyboi101 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Either the laser or somthing in you psp is dusty or broken or you game has finger prints or other dirt and if game is in almost perfect codition take your psp for fixing and if all you other games work ignore everthing about the broken psp thing this happen to me somtimes i just try again if none of this helps i dunnop what to do.

User Info: game_demon_80

game_demon_80 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Either the laser or somthing in you psp is dusty or broken or you game has finger prints or other dirt and if game is in almost perfect codition take your psp for fixing and if all you other games work ignore everthing about the broken psp thing this happen to me somtimes i just try again or you psp may need an update if none of this help i dunno what to do.

User Info: game_demon_80

game_demon_80 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Your famwer is not right chech it it must be 5.00

User Info: gaborkasz

gaborkasz - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. your UMD must have to many scratches on it.

User Info: jeevangrwl

jeevangrwl - 6 years ago 0 0