Question from kobraa

Why does the game keep telling me (the game cannot start)?

i have Midnight club3 in my psp by downloading it from a shop, but it always stucks while im playing, and sometimes start the game while im playing, and then it begins telling me the game cannot be started.

Answers

jakeyboi101 answered:

Becouse u proberly need to update ur psp or the game has got bare scrathes
1 0

tjmariano45 answered:

Your game is broken..............
1 0

game_demon_80 answered:

Either the laser or somthing in you psp is dusty or broken or you game has finger prints or other dirt and if game is in almost perfect codition take your psp for fixing and if all you other games work ignore everthing about the broken psp thing this happen to me somtimes i just try again if none of this helps i dunnop what to do.
0 0

game_demon_80 answered:

Either the laser or somthing in you psp is dusty or broken or you game has finger prints or other dirt and if game is in almost perfect codition take your psp for fixing and if all you other games work ignore everthing about the broken psp thing this happen to me somtimes i just try again or you psp may need an update if none of this help i dunno what to do.
0 0

gaborkasz answered:

Your famwer is not right chech it it must be 5.00
0 0

jeevangrwl answered:

your UMD must have to many scratches on it.
0 0

Where can i download this game? Open rolando123456
Where can I find the cheat menu? Open dbzman11
How to unlock motorbikes? Open TheVietChi
Can I import my own music? Answered ALfromHELLSING
Money cheat? Answered NFS77