Where Do I Find Virginya Feng?

1. I Need To Find Her And How Do I Find The Night beast And Build Tazer?

User Info: cyger-dragon

cyger-dragon - 7 years ago

1. About your nightbeast problem...just intimidate annie then after succesfully intimidating her use the tazer on her.
    to build a tazer go to a worbench(toolbox on top of a table opposite of pita) buy the necessary "ingredients" then you've got yourself a tazer :).goodluck ;)

User Info: nica03

nica03 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Virginya Feng is int eh Nighthowl Saloon. She is a 'red hair pony tail' lady.

To build tazer, you need to go to the 'Workbench' (it is a toolbox on top of a table), which locate right opposite the cashier counter of Pita and press 'X' and 'O'(craft).

I am still wondering who is the Night Beast.

User Info: ng_suet_fun

ng_suet_fun - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. The Nightbeast has blond hair and pigtails. So that means its Annie Howell in the Nighthowl Saloon.

User Info: _misty_

_misty_ - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. She's always at the bar, playing the piano. Shes the red head in a cap and a black coat.

User Info: ilMia

ilMia - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. in the Nighthowl saloon she has red hair and she is normally playing the piano

User Info: sillylollypop1

sillylollypop1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Jeez, thanks :)

User Info: bryanpogi2tree

bryanpogi2tree - 4 years ago 0 0