Wher can i get a majestic horn at?

1. I know I can get one from a diablos but every quest I do, like: four horns and runaway diablos, I never get a majestic horn. It's really annoying. I cut off the horns all the time too. I really need help. :( I'm hr 4.

User Info: rognar6

rognar6 - 8 years ago

1. Easier way. (you dont need to be HR2)
    Step 1. Do the 4star guild quest on slaying 50 vespoid. Kill some horneteurs with a poison (poison battle axe works nicely). If your lucky the rewards will give you some horneteur heads.

Step 2. Take your newly acquired heads to the swamp trading elder. He will give you firestone. Load your game if you dont get firestone.

Step 3. Take your firestone to the forest & hills trading elder and trade it for majestic horn. Load your game if you dont get majestic horn.

You can now take your horns or you can trade the horns for wyvern marrow (very usefull ingredient)

Simple as pie :-)

User Info: r00ibaard

r00ibaard - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I got mine from the four horns quest needed to get HR2. But remember it's only a 2% carve. Good luck.

User Info: itouchbugs

itouchbugs - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. Any kind of quest with a diablos in it you can get a majestic horn its a reward thats very rare like 2% i believe. you only have the chance to get it if you break off the things horn(s) though. i hope this helps

User Info: Moses640

Moses640 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. R00ibaard is right, except that its bladefins.

User Info: virgix

virgix - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I've gotten a Majestic Horn from the urgent elder 'The Runaway Diablos' before, by breaking both horns got 1 in rewards - none from a carve.

User Info: Xpe27

Xpe27 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. instead of repeating the getting hornet bladefins thting, just gun down a few monoblos in training school by standing on the ledge and shooting him in the head with pierce, clusts and crags. you'll get expand pickaxes salot of the time so you can combine them with firestone to get 2, and from there you can repeat untill you have like 10 firestones (that = 10 majestic hOrns!)

User Info: killerfatguy

killerfatguy - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Yeah like a lot of people said trade firestones to the elder in f&h and you get them 100% chance

User Info: arney07

arney07 - 5 years ago 0 0