Question from rognar6

Wher can i get a majestic horn at?

I know I can get one from a diablos but every quest I do, like: four horns and runaway diablos, I never get a majestic horn. It's really annoying. I cut off the horns all the time too. I really need help. :( I'm hr 4.

Answers

itouchbugs answered:

I got mine from the four horns quest needed to get HR2. But remember it's only a 2% carve. Good luck.
0 0

r00ibaard answered:

Easier way. (you dont need to be HR2)
Step 1. Do the 4star guild quest on slaying 50 vespoid. Kill some horneteurs with a poison (poison battle axe works nicely). If your lucky the rewards will give you some horneteur heads.

Step 2. Take your newly acquired heads to the swamp trading elder. He will give you firestone. Load your game if you dont get firestone.

Step 3. Take your firestone to the forest & hills trading elder and trade it for majestic horn. Load your game if you dont get majestic horn.

You can now take your horns or you can trade the horns for wyvern marrow (very usefull ingredient)

Simple as pie :-)
1 0

Moses640 answered:

Any kind of quest with a diablos in it you can get a majestic horn its a reward thats very rare like 2% i believe. you only have the chance to get it if you break off the things horn(s) though. i hope this helps
0 0

virgix answered:

R00ibaard is right, except that its bladefins.
0 0

Xpe27 answered:

I've gotten a Majestic Horn from the urgent elder 'The Runaway Diablos' before, by breaking both horns got 1 in rewards - none from a carve.
0 0

killerfatguy answered:

instead of repeating the getting hornet bladefins thting, just gun down a few monoblos in training school by standing on the ledge and shooting him in the head with pierce, clusts and crags. you'll get expand pickaxes salot of the time so you can combine them with firestone to get 2, and from there you can repeat untill you have like 10 firestones (that = 10 majestic hOrns!)
0 0

arney07 answered:

Yeah like a lot of people said trade firestones to the elder in f&h and you get them 100% chance
0 0