How come my SVR 06 for psp doesn't have any sounds?

1. I tried to download Smackdown vs raw 2006 from anywhere but the file is not currect. I downloaded it but it doesn't have sounds FOR PSP. Please can anyone help me where to download a GOOD file that has sound? PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Thanks.
    fahim_uk - 7 years ago
    did you get this file from download from sites?if you do some sites have trouble in sounds,mine too have one and so just dont care about it.Also can you enter the locker room?!? I cant it freezes!

noj28 - 7 years ago
    What is size of the game

wweuser23 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. You trying to get it on an emulator? I've downloaded the rom of it for psp, but, i've tried all the emulators, but, they only play demos and stuff, but not psp ROMS/games. I would like to help can you message me about it?
    Blaise97 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I to have a modded PSP but the internet so far doesnt have any good Smackdown vs Raw 2006 CSOs but theres alot of good Smackdown vs Raw 2008 and 2009 isos and csos.

With the Smackdown vs raw 2007 isos and csos i heard there good but if you whatch entrances on it the game will lock up, so the only downfall to 07 is that you cant watch entrances.

WCW_CAD50 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Dude The Game is like 10 bucks at gamestop used. Just go and buy it instead of worrying about the dang download
    Ryan_Large - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Dude I download Svr 2006 eboot pbp i can ente the locker room
    but i dosent have sound, entrance or music

Bart007smps - 4 years ago 0 0