How to increase Zane's affection rapidly?!

1. I'm getting tired of taming Zane!! He currently has half a heart, and I'm doing everything that I could to increase his affection..like talking to him (It always ends with the "you had a good talk" result), I only had a duel against him once and luckily, I defeated him! Ohh and I haven't given him any sandwiches yet (maybe it's coz I don't know what sandwiches he likes) Helpzz!!~
    Should I give him sandwiches?? If so what sandwiches does he like?
    or
    is there another way to increase his affection fast besides giving him sandwiches and dueling with him a lot more?(by dueling, should I defeat him for his affection to increase or the result of the duel doesn't matter?)

I would really prefer if there's another way besides dueling and giving him sandwiches(as mentioned above)

If so can someone tell what to do? ... Thanks in advance~^^

User Info: Yagami_jets

Yagami_jets - 7 years ago

1. For Zane He Likes Plain Sandwiches And Golden Egg Sandwiches And Sometimes Destiny Sandwiches. The Plain And Golden Egg Sandwiches Always Give Him An Automatic Full Heart. The Destiny Sandwich Gives Him Half A Heart And Full Of A Heart(rarely for full).

User Info: Dracoslayer501

Dracoslayer501 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. As Dracoslayer said, Zane likes Plain / Golden Sandwiches and occasionally Destiny ones (but I find them too risky). Also try dueling him, that always raises his affection towards you and look out for the Slifer Red Cat called Pharaoh (I find him hiding in Ra Yellow Dorm in the morning). If you have Pharaoh with you then your conversations will always be 'great' no matter what you talk about.

But sadly, as for another method that you mentioned there isn't one. As for the winning / losing - it doesn't seem to matter. You get a positive sound everytime you duel regardless of outcome.

User Info: MirageAngel

MirageAngel - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Find Pharaoh and talk to him,that will be a greay talk.
    Duel him.
    Give him Plain Sanndwich and Golden Egg Sandwich.

User Info: FlameWingman21

FlameWingman21 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. He also likes Cook Sandwiches.

User Info: jamjarmaster

jamjarmaster - 7 years ago 0 0