Question from bond19

How do I get past (the legendary sannin)?

how do I pass hard in heroes mode

all u have to do is use the team Team Genuis Shikamaru,neji,Sasuke and do not one time use your SKILLS

I agree with Itachi918273 use Team Genius and try your best to reach Legendary Sannin fight without using a skill.

well I did this using team byakugan on the sannin(its cool) I also used those who know loneliness as they can increase your stats for the whole sannin battle, just use substitution justsus to do the trick

Well, Team Byakugan can reduce chakra of the opponents so they can't substitute

Or,

You should use Team Genius(Sasuke,Shikamaru,Neji).Don't use any skills till last stage

Use the skills this way

Use Neji's skill on the first two opponents
Use Shikamaru's skill to all opponents
And use Sasuke's skill 2x to the 3rd opponent

You call this hard? wait till you reach insane your hair will had been pulled off but just use those who know loneliness and kick their ass it quite easy compare for insane but just subtitute non stop and use secret technique to finish them off while they are running towards you