Floating Jewels?

1. I've put the yellow jewel on the altar, but suddenly when I woke up, I saw the yellow jewel floating around, what should I do? if I had to replace the jewel yellow jewel with others?

User Info: koala_cute

koala_cute - 6 years ago
    But where to find the extra blue jewels? I dun see them...

User Info: lalala1997

lalala1997 - 6 years ago

1. Yes, you can replace it but don't if you don't want to and also this is caused by planting plants and daily taking care of them every day then overtime the jewels will float.You can make great combinations this way.

User Info: phsycofan

phsycofan - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Floating jewels helps you to unlock more field in ur farm... That's its purpose... Ex: You have 1 blue jewel and you already have a set of all four blue jewels and its already floating all you just nid is 3 jewels to replace the 3 jewels in the set of four... and after getting the 3 blue jewels in that floating altar put it to another field and u have the extra 1 blue jewel as I told... Then Chadda!!! You unlock another field...

User Info: Baphouzen

Baphouzen - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. How can i unlock the buggy,ranch, and the red mist when i replace it with the blue jewel ? can anyone answer ?

User Info: koilips1231

koilips1231 - 2 years ago 0 0