Question from koala_cute

Floating Jewels?

I've put the yellow jewel on the altar, but suddenly when I woke up, I saw the yellow jewel floating around, what should I do? if I had to replace the jewel yellow jewel with others?

lalala1997 asked for clarification::

But where to find the extra blue jewels? I dun see them...

Answers

phsycofan answered:

Yes, you can replace it but don't if you don't want to and also this is caused by planting plants and daily taking care of them every day then overtime the jewels will float.You can make great combinations this way.
1 0

Baphouzen answered:

Floating jewels helps you to unlock more field in ur farm... That's its purpose... Ex: You have 1 blue jewel and you already have a set of all four blue jewels and its already floating all you just nid is 3 jewels to replace the 3 jewels in the set of four... and after getting the 3 blue jewels in that floating altar put it to another field and u have the extra 1 blue jewel as I told... Then Chadda!!! You unlock another field...
0 0

koilips1231 answered:

How can i unlock the buggy,ranch, and the red mist when i replace it with the blue jewel ? can anyone answer ?
0 0

Where can I find (some of the jewels)? Answered pspplayer199
How to get the 3 green jewels? Unanswered MasterGamer0182
Jewels in the barn? Answered srietze
How do you put the jewels in altars? Open staplerfights
What are jewels and where can i find them? Open luilmat