How do I get all 5 gold bricks on Episode VI Chapter 6?

1. My 3 year old son and I are trying to complete Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy on PSP. We are 99.3% complete and we can't figure out how to open up the last ship (we have a question mark where the last ship should be). Also, we have 98 out of 99 gold bricks and the last one is in the "Into the Death Star" level (it shows that we have 4 out of 5 gold bricks). But what doesn't make sense is that we have all the white and blue minikits, the story, free play, and the power brick. It seems everything has been achieved on this level, but it still shows that we're shy one gold brick.
    Can someone please help us out? My son can't wait to build the stud fountain. Thank you.

User Info: cutler2611

cutler2611 - 7 years ago