What is the difference with surface world and lower world?

1. What is the difference? is the story different? wich one comes first? and if i start in the lower world do my characters stay same level when i go to surface world?
    goldenkoko - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The story is different depending on whether you begin in the lower, surface, or upper world. While you will get to visit all three worlds during the course of the story, the majority of battles will take place in the world you begin with. No story seems to come first, as each involves a different person gathering the materials needed to awaken the final boss. And save for the Secret Characters, people from one story do not interact at all with people from other stories; whether they get to be carried over for a New Game + is out of my knowledge.
    Waluigi_Twin - 4 years ago 0 0

Summons? Answered big_boss101
How do I "Select Captain to Lead Terraforming"? because it's empty Unresolved StevenHoog
How to use airport ? Unresolved yuuki_francois
Enemies lvl? Unresolved SnowVilliers1
Where can I find class items? Unresolved brazil56