Has this problem been documented?

1. I bought portable ops at target a year ago. I would press start and it would take me bake to the same screen over and over again. Back then I had the original PSP. So I returned the game. Later we tried every copy they had in stock. The same thing happened. I thought it was my PSP, So I bought a PSP slim. The next day we returned to target to see if it was my PSP. It wasn't. The next year at Christmas, I got portable ops plus. The smae thing happened. Does anyone know about this?

User Info: Kratosclone1

Kratosclone1 - 7 years ago

1. I am to assume the "same screen" would be the title screen. I am to also assume that you did something after pressing start on the title screen, oh let's say, press X.

It's probably because you're pressing X insteaid of O (circle) to accept/enter/continue commands. In both Portable Ops games, O accepts/enters commands while X cancels.

Usually in American PSP games, it would be the other way around, where X accepts and O cancels while most Japanese PSP games have O accept and X cancel. Konami didn't change the accept/cancel button mapping of every single Metal Gear Solid game that came to America, up until MGS4.

Hope this clears things up, or at least let you clarify some more info on this problem.

User Info: Inv_Machine

Inv_Machine - 7 years ago 0 0