Review by Souske721

"Very well done"

Introduction:
I gave it a 9 out of 10 because it is very well done. The graphics are good, the things you can do are fun. Such as you have sidequest's such as get a new gun. Or getting a playable character. Or just doing hte main quest to getting more people. Also if you want a good online playable game, this is it. You can play up to 6 people in a map, you can play capture the flag team capture the flag, free for all, team deathmatch, and deatmatch. And because this game keeps your attention.

Gameplay:10/10
If you played Metal Gear Solid 3 on the PS2 it's a little diffrent on the PSP you use the analog stick to move your character and the D-Pad to move your camera. It sounds complicated but it's easy when you start to play. I reccomend getting a few characters and get used to the controls before you play with other people. Also if you played Metal Gear Solid 3 online you'll like this game.

Story:9/10
It's a good story but you can beat it in a very short time, I have a play time of about 9:00 minutes and thats if you just do the mission. But it takes a little while to beat it. If you are good at role playing games you will beat this in a breeze.

Graphics and sound:9/10
This has very good graphics for the PSP they aren't blocks ad they're not perfectly shaped but it looks very good. This has a very good sound quality depending on how good of condition your PSP is. My PSP is in good condition so it sounds good but if yours isn't use headphones it sounds decent with them.

Play time and replayability:10/10
Play time can take a while like a few hours but game time (when your on a map) I had a recored of 9:00 minutes but I just did the story with no side quests. Also you can play it again with all the characters and weapons. It lets you get more people, weapons, and equipment which leaves you waqnting more!!!

Final Reccomendation:
I would reccomend that you get this game and play it you will enjoy it if you like Metal Gear Solid series, I have every Metal Gear game so I guess I like it. So get it soon so you can play with others online.

Reviewer's Score: 9/10 | Originally Posted: 10/31/07

Game Release: Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (US, 12/05/06)