Question from never_know

How do I get past Jive Drive?

I don't have trouble with diving past the cholos but i keep geting killed when Lance and I fight the cholos and Lance just keeps getting killed!

Answers

Murdoc442 answered:

Aim, shoot, and hope like hell you have good aim dude! And another tip, shoot the drivers side of the on coming cars, hopefully the driver will die and the car will crash and burn. have fun.
1 2

Dogman1227 answered:

Basically you got to have good aim, good guns(for the second part which I'm not spoiling) and good skills at avoiding getting shot (also for the second part of the mission)
1 2

Jared25599 answered:

Use the armor cheat code(up,down,left,right,squqre,square,l,r)
0 3

Ellessar96 answered:

Lol I did this mission from the first try. The cholos were attacking just me, not Lance.
0 5

Chasity_17 answered:

The second part of the mission (when killing the cholos) use a gun that can kill in 1 shot
0 3

darkdric808 answered:

Well....me too...
I Had a very bad time on that mission....
Well here's a tip....
Always look around.....and shot the engine of the car near them,..so they...BOOOOOOM!!(explode)
And then they die....
Here's another one...
Shoot them body not the head and when the someone is chasing you which i mean that there chasing you using cars...shot the tires or the engine and if there car is already burning(cholo's cars not your's) shoot the others....

Hope it help....=)
0 0

JDayXtreme answered:

I did it on my 3rd try, Just keep shooting and shooting, if you have good aim try and hit their wheels.
0 0

TomKaspar774 answered:

I have some difficulties to this level as well, I think the hardest part is to keep Lance from getting killed after the car chase, it hurts, because, I failed because I get busted
Anyway, I thinks you can use some of the cheat likes never wanted or armor and health cheat
Go to the link for the cheat : www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/code/933097.html
I hope I helped, because I got the same problem as you are.
0 0

stephentejada answered:

First, you do a cheat in the health and armor or find it. Then use another cheat or just buy or find a machine gun and stubby shotgun. then on the battlefield, use first the machine gun to kill the cholos. Then when your armor is gone, use the stubby shotgun for stronger hits. Trust me! I used this technique and it works. the only thing I cant help you with is aim, where Lance is going, how many cholos are there and where will the cholos will apper
GOOOOOD LUUUUUCK
0 0

NaNo_HaCkEr answered:

Well man...just keep shooting and when your car"s health is going to explode,,,use health cheat (up,down,left,right,circle,circle,L1,R1)and put the cheat like a maniac until the last ramp...don"t put the cheat when the mission start because your health will become less...
0 0

wickedcrazy72 answered:

Before you try that mission, use the cheat "Weapon Set 2" to get 5 rockets for a rocket launcher and keep putting in that code until you have about 100 rockets then blow them to bits!!!!!
0 0

readzie answered:

easy part 1 dont stop shooting !part 2 have 95 rockets or 7000 minigun ammo and WATCH OUT FOR LANCE !!!!!!!
0 0

AnshulRCan answered:

I recommend you use the minigun.first of all just run ahead and take out all cholos.Then run back and takeout the other cholos.Just hope that lance doesn't die and that you don't die.
0 0