Which one is stronger? The Radiant equips or The "God" equips?

1. Are Radiant and God Weapons the same by the way?

User Info: radiata69

radiata69 - 7 years ago
    what are God Weapons anyway? Hmm green font...think I possess two of them, but they are weaker then my radiant set for Magic KNight

User Info: adngo714

adngo714 - 6 years ago
    I think god equipments is stronger than radiant .

My fighter is lv 45 the venom is better yahn the grappler knuckles
    by strength .

User Info: bayu100020

bayu100020 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. The choice is yours either you like the status of the equipment you have but I prefer God Equips because its Rare when It has Green Font It means Its "Rare"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope you understand & Hope this Help

User Info: azure12345

azure12345 - 7 years ago 0 2
  2. God seems more powerful than Radiants. From what i believe, God seemed to be more useful in some ways when lvling up to the max level. Radiants are fine but it's like azure12345 says, it's your choice. o.O

User Info: Razuku

Razuku - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. God weapons are random so you won't know what abilities they have until you look at them.They usually have great abilities.Iif you don't like the abilities trash it and keep on trying till you get what you want.

User Info: ra82064

ra82064 - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. God is the best if you want max status i used it and i got lvls faster and now im lvl 100 Magic knight! :D

User Info: Numb_Turkey

Numb_Turkey - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. GOD equip (aka green item) have massive stats and can make your character become godlike. while radiant gives huge amount of stats before you get green items ^ ^

let me tell you detail :
    LVL 45 : have fair amount stats.
    LVL 89 : have decent amount raising stats.
    LVL 144 : the most hardest gain but give you high stats and staggering immune.

Example : have magic knight / swordsman god equip at veryhard will give you stats : 2000+ ATK, 4000+ DEF, 1500+ AGL and 3000+ MGK if you at MAX LVL. also give you 2-4 times immune to stagger.

User Info: Azurefarda

Azurefarda - 5 years ago 0 0