Question from radiata69

Which one is stronger? The Radiant equips or The "God" equips?

Are Radiant and God Weapons the same by the way?

adngo714 asked for clarification:

what are God Weapons anyway? Hmm green font...think I possess two of them, but they are weaker then my radiant set for Magic KNight

bayu100020 asked for clarification:

I think god equipments is stronger than radiant .

My fighter is lv 45 the venom is better yahn the grappler knuckles
by strength .

Answers

azure12345 answered:

The choice is yours either you like the status of the equipment you have but I prefer God Equips because its Rare when It has Green Font It means Its "Rare"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you understand & Hope this Help
0 2

Razuku answered:

God seems more powerful than Radiants. From what i believe, God seemed to be more useful in some ways when lvling up to the max level. Radiants are fine but it's like azure12345 says, it's your choice. o.O
0 1

ra82064 answered:

God weapons are random so you won't know what abilities they have until you look at them.They usually have great abilities.Iif you don't like the abilities trash it and keep on trying till you get what you want.
0 1

Numb_Turkey answered:

God is the best if you want max status i used it and i got lvls faster and now im lvl 100 Magic knight! :D
0 0

Azurefarda answered:

GOD equip (aka green item) have massive stats and can make your character become godlike. while radiant gives huge amount of stats before you get green items ^ ^

let me tell you detail :
LVL 45 : have fair amount stats.
LVL 89 : have decent amount raising stats.
LVL 144 : the most hardest gain but give you high stats and staggering immune.

Example : have magic knight / swordsman god equip at veryhard will give you stats : 2000+ ATK, 4000+ DEF, 1500+ AGL and 3000+ MGK if you at MAX LVL. also give you 2-4 times immune to stagger.
0 0