Question from jono222081

Why does the game keep saying the gamesaves that I download on my psp are "Corrupted Data?"

I have been pluging the psp into my mac- after I download the game save from gamefaqs.com, I drag the save into the game folder, eject the psp from the computer, and look on my psp's gamesave folder. and it says "Corrupted Data" and I cant load it! =(

Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks

Answers

eggheadbombxj answered:

I think it's because u've a different Version of MHF2 as the saves u've downloaded. There's US, Europe & Jap etc.. Try downloading the correct ones... : )
1 1

wannafight answered:

When you have downloaded the folder open it and drag the entire thing into the game save section of your memory card.

If that doesn't work, then eggheadbombxj is right or the game save was corrupted during downloading.
0 1

renji5471 answered:

Do play save games you have to have custom firmware (cfw).To get custom firmware you ahve to make a pandora battery and a magic memory stick.You can find out how to make both by googleing it or you can look at a video on youtube.
0 1

killa137 answered:

Maybe you turn off the PSP while you was downloading or saving the game.
0 1