Question from numb162

How do I beat ash lao-shan lung?

Ive fought him 2 times each time ive gotten him to the last area and when time ran out the fortress was at 60%
from the red lao quests ive done u only need the integrity to be above 0% before time runs out

do u have to kill ash lao, because ive tried and tried and tried?!?!

my weapons are devil slicer, fire dragonsword, anvil hammer, wyverblade "blood", saber, dragon destroyer and sieglinde

numb162 provided additional details:

And dont tell me onslaught because u have to get past this quest to get union ore.

numb162 provided additional details:

dbillingsley815 answered:

What I did to beat him was used 2 large +bombs when he entered the first 2 areas to bust his horn quick and easy. Then attacked his head until his stomach moved into the area. Then just went crazy on his stomach the rest of the way. I used the anti dragon bombs, and the dragonater, along with ballistas to. My armor at the time was full Death Stench with Strength gems to take off the -30 health status. It gives ESP which means no bouncing when you attack even if your weapon wasn't sharp. Speaking of weapons I used Wyvern blade Blood which is easy to get.

For materials just bring mega demon drugs if you want and what ever power/armor charms you have or want, also bring potions in case you get stepped on or he manages to bite you on the bridges.

And for hammers if your talented with em you can use Anvil Hammer which is just below Onslaught which still has a pretty high attack value.
0 0

Answers

HILDRETH1031 answered:

Get sieglinde or bronze coin , then get large barrel bomb+ and regular,bring a friend
0 0