What is the point in the Pokke Pig?

1. Yeh so what does it do cos it seems pretty pointless?

User Info: googlyking

googlyking - 7 years ago
    Ok i will see if it gives me some luck because i need a rathian plate... :-)

User Info: googlyking

googlyking - 7 years ago

1. all of you are wrong , if you pet the PIG , the time on getting the supplies will decrease , only works on high rank quests

User Info: Zack_Fair03

Zack_Fair03 (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Pointless or not, I love to do it anyway. As other gamers imply that cuddling the pig with the perfect timing gives a big boost in luck to the next mission's reward, and I believe so. But if u r not a person to believe in luck, then don't waste ur time. And in some quests, for example; fatalis or kirin or with the elder dragons where I can't capture them, I prefer Felyn ultra lucky cat or mega lucky cat along with my pig's luck.

User Info: doha_fu

doha_fu - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. i find that when i pet (molest) the pig it has the opposite effect and i get less/worse rewards. for example when i was getting the rath rubbies for silver sol i didnt pet the pig and i got two in rewards when before i did pet the pig and i got nothing. still, i think it works on some quests, strange little pork stack.

OMG its got swine flu!!!! looooooooool

User Info: reaperX1

reaperX1 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. lol!!! reaperX1

User Info: doha_fu

doha_fu - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. The pig, when petted CORRECTLY, until it jumps up and down instead of shaking its head, gives you better rewards at the end of a quest.

User Info: jazzek55

jazzek55 - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. The pig will give you you a slight bonus in luck. No matter how little it really helps. But only if you pet the pig perfect or close to it. What you need to do is pet it when the exclamation point comes above his head. That exclamation point will come exactly 4 beats after the music stops. So just listen to the music, get the beat, and you should be good. If your do it close to perfect, he will get a small heart above his head. Totally wrong, he will get pissed and tackle you to the ground. Exactly perfect and he will get a giant heart above his head, jump in the air, and dance around and its AWESOME.

User Info: sgttaters

sgttaters - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. It has nothing to do with LUCK. It delivers your supplies on higher rank quests faster or sometimes not at all!!!
    it all depends on how big your heart is......

User Info: jdublzilla

jdublzilla - 7 years ago 0 0