Why can't I enter Nelveska Temple?

1. I have obtained the flower from Aerith, permanently got Beowulf, Reis(dragon) and Worker 8. I read the rumour "cursed island", unlocking Nelveska temple, but whenever I go there, no battle triggers. I think this may be because I haven't seen the scene in Goug with a machine which has a cancer sign on it. Only problem is whenever I go to Goug that scene doesn't trigger. :(

Does anybody know how to solve this problem or how to trigger the scene in Goug, thanks in advance. :)

User Info: CrystalMasamune

CrystalMasamune - 4 years ago
    I have finished mullonde cathedral and checked in chronicle but no scene there :/

User Info: CrystalMasamune

CrystalMasamune - 4 years ago

Answers

1. You can view your previous events in the Chronicles section of the main menu on the world map. That way you can see if you've already seen the Goug cutscene.

Otherwise, you need to advance the story (complete Fort Besselat) before the battle opens. It may be orange on the map before, though it's inactive for now.

User Info: RevenantThings

RevenantThings (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Then you're obviously missing a step in the quest. Go back to Goug and see if another scene occurs. Go to Nelveska. Go to the town below Nelveska, read all rumors, then go back to the Temple.

Do you still have Mustadio?

User Info: RevenantThings

3. Must have Mustadio, Reis and Beowulf in your party. Must also have seen the Goug event about the transport device. Must also be at the end of the game before the point of no return. Do all that and you can fight the battle at Nelveska Temple. Worker 8 might also need to be in your party too if you still have him.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839 - 5 months ago 0 0