Question from Timmerton

What is the best strategy for leveling up?

I have been level grinding and stat building. My party averages around level 45, but for some reason I keep getting owned by lvl 25 creatures. How does that work out? It is almost like there was no point in even trying to level up my characters and buying the best armor for them

Answers

DukeofChutney answered:

You could have outleveled your gear, but otherwise it's easy, you want mustadio to control the last remaining enemy with don't act, don't move, and then beat the crap out of eachother, Ramza and other's with similar abilities using self buffs, etc. When I finally got Cloud I was in my 80s, got him into his 60s with the first random battle.
0 0

chessjerk answered:

The best strategy is not to level up. Abilities are better than levels. Use JP Boost and grind some JP for better abilities and try not to raise your levels too high.
0 0